Saturday, July 21, 2012
Damn it, I'm Back!
Had some weirdness attached to my Blogger account, complicated by a bad case of the Whatev's but today I finally had both the motivation slash burning desire and the patience to figure out how to get back in. So here I am now, entertain me.
Since I've been gone ~
* I've turned 53
* I started doing Stand-Up Comedy
* I started doing a monthly Stand-Up Comedy warm-up act right before a gaggle of Drag Queens entertain a brunch crowd
* I've become a Grandfather
* I met my gorgeous Grandson
* "Broke up" with Papa Seed (SPOILER ALERT - It was temporary)
* Went on a solo vacation and spent a week in a Hollywood hotel room sicker than sick
* Started therapy.
* Started couple's therapy with Papa Seed
* Celebrated 20 years together with Papa Seed
* Watched our beloved Kuma go blind and become disabled
* Watched our sweet, sweet Rusty get dementia and become disabled
* Watched our love puddle Aspen become more wonderful daily
* Been held a love captive by the terrorist cat known as Kerouac
* Walked. A lot.
* Read some books, ate some food, watched some films, heard some music.
* Other stuff as needed
Stick around please, now that I'm back. I'll give more detailed descriptions of what is now known only as the future.